IPTV on Windows How to use it using M3u URL
IPTV on Windows You can watch TV channels, movies, and tv shows from your laptop or computer with Windows installed. To do that you need to have one of these apps installed from the Windows store:
The difference between these two apps is that MYIPTV PLAYER is much faster than VLC and has more focus on the IPTV niche. It has the logos of the channels and VOD. Although VLC Has the capability to record the Streaming while watching it.
For the two apps, you need to use the M3u URL instead of xtream codes(username, password, portal URL).
To get the m3u URL, you need to fill out the free trial form 24h that we are offering.
Using MYIPTV PLAYER:
- Once installed from the Windows store, Open the app.
- Go to Settings.
- In Remote Channel List, enter the name of the playlist and the M3u Url that we will give you.
- Click Add Remote List.
- Return to the Channel panel and wait for them to load.
Using VLC PLAYER:
- open google and type VLC Player and download it from the official Website.
- Once installed, Open it.
- In the menu top left, click on the Media tab -> Open Network Stream.
- Then Enter the M3u Url that we will give you.
- Wait for the loading of the content.
Record Streaming on VLC
- Click on the Media tab from the top menu.
- Scroll down and select Convert / Save.
- Choose the Capture Device tab at the top right of the window.
- In the Capture Device window, at the top right, click the Capture mode dropdown and select Desktop.
- Choose your preferred frame rate from the Desired frame rate for the capture dropdown menu.
- Click Convert / Save at the bottom right corner of the window.
- Give a name to your file and choose the destination when it will be saved.
- Click the Save button.
- Click Start to start recording your screen